Two installation options
1. BY YOURSELF
We designed our trees, so with a little know how and following our comprehensive installation instructions, you can install it, yourself.
Installation is in two parts. Initially any ground work, followed by assembly of the tree.
The actual tree can be assembled within one/two working days, by a minimum of two people, subject to weather and working conditions.
A comprehensive installation guide is included, plus any help/guidance or on site visits are all available if needed.
2. INSTALLATION SERVICE
Should you require an installation service, this can be arranged and priced at the time of inquiry.
We have professional groundwork and installation companies, we trust and recommend, whether this be to completely install your tree or just parts of it, depending on your needs.
- Dig base out (by machine or hand if needed)
- Install drainage (if required, large tree) and base section
- Lay your preferred surface finish, paviours/tarmac/resin etc
- Erect above ground elements (the actual tree)
- Carry out final safety checks
We will put you in contact with these companies to discuss your individual tree’s requirements and installation needs.